14 March 2008 (Continued...)


Continued…
The very first thing we do after we woke up is to check her feet, its still swollen. As usual we send her to mummy’s place, but I was thinking to send her to her PD by today. Wen I reach my work place, I quickly call up the PD’s nurse to check if I could jus make an appointment through the phone, after hearing wat happened… she said she cld make this an exception but only this once. So she said she will call me wen’s its going to be my turn, roughly 5hrs later.. which will be 2pm plus.. Gosh!!! Its so long! So I took half a day off. Went back to mummy’s place aft lunch, ard 3pm, the nurse finally called. Mummy accompanied me too. After doing some checks, her PD said the same thing, but she also added, “…but dun worry, she does’nt look like kidney problem but to confirm, we will do a urine test.” So she stick a special plastic bag at nini’s private part to collect her urine, and ask us to bring her outside and wait for her to pee. We waited and waited.. almost for an hour, nini din pee at all… the nurse suggested tat we go walk walk while waiting for her to pee.. we did so, and true enough, she did pee.. but the plastic bag got loosen and only collected less than 10ml of her urine, with this pathetic drop of urine, the nurse can only do a simple test by using the test stripe, the results was negative. Phew… Heng ah!!! But the PD wanted us to totally rest our mind, so she ask us to bring her home, do the same thing again to collect at least 20ml of urine, bring her urine back by tmr morning and she’ll send her urine to the lab for a thorough test. At nite, darling and myself took off her diapers and sit infront of her waiting to “catch” her urine.. hahaha.. but we din succeed. Shall try again tmr morning..