08 June 2008 (She's 5 mths old)


She’s 5 mths old
I decided to let her 开斋 on her 5th mth. This is a tradition for babies who reached 4mths, to let them have a taste of the meat… I tink. But I decided to postpone it to her 5th mth becos I dun wish to start solid on her too early. Mum bought 2 ckn drumsticks, one white and one brown, and my MIL wanted to add MaLi biscult.. so I ask my mum to buy tat too. MIL say im suppose to use a string and chain up 5 to 6 Mali biscult and put ard Nini’s neck, make it like a necklace and let her pick it up herself to chew the biscult. But I find it abit dirty to use the string and chain up the biscult.. so I skip tat.
First I gave her the white drumstick, after tasting for the first time, she’s not really into it.
Second I gave her the brown drumstick, after a taste of it, she continued, and she’s like chewing the drumsticks. Seems like she like the brown drumstick more.. (Like father like daughter)
Third, I gave her the Mali biscult, she put inside her mouth.. freeze for a moment.. Think she like it very much also. Haha. After that, we went to the book fair at suntec with my family, saw some book for little children. Gosh!! Its ex. Set of 12 cost 69.90 and its already at discounted price. The book is like picture book, not those hard cover type.. OMG! Later, my parents in law came to pick me up as we’ll be having a pre father’s day dinner at the Villa Bali.


"EEee.. i dun like this""Hmmm.. this is nice..""heeehee.. so many things for me to eat ah..""ooh.. my mouth is not as big"
"Hi, this is my gong gong and po po""wah...got tiger behind... faster faster""My Ah mah""Wen can we stop taking pics?"