12 January 2008 (Home Sweet Home)


~Home Sweet Home~
Was suppose to go home on the 11th, but Nini's jaundice level is going up.. 11.7 to 12.6
Her doctor advise us to stay one more day for the phototherapy session.
I dun bear to leave her alone here.. so in the end I choose to stay with her for one more day. Seeing my neighbour packing and getting ready to go home.. I was so jealous. It was a long nite.. I cried and cried.. on one hand, i'm worried that Nini cannot go home with us tmr and on the other hand.. im so afraid to be alone.. alone in the room. I could'nt even slp.
On the 12th, i got out of my bed at abt 5am to clean up myself.. was praying hard that Nini's jaundice level will drop and go home with us today. I am waiting for her doctor to come and tell me the good news. It was a long long wait. She finally came at about 8am. She told me that from the way she look, Nini's jaundice got improvement, but still we have to wait for the test result and it shd be out at about 10am. Oh dear.. we've to wait again.
Darling and my MIL came at about 9am. At about 10.30am, the nurse came to tell us that Nini's jaundice drop to 10.8 and she can go home with us already.. YEAH!!!! I was so happy.. FINALLY...NO NEED TO STAY FOR ANOTHER NITE!! I quickly packed and change my clothes.. I told them that I'll be ready in 5mins. keke..
But the payment counter took us so long... in the end.. we left the hospital at abt 1.40pm.
My mum was at my house preparing for my lunch.
Nini is home with us. Welcome Nini!!