08 January 2008 (Visiting)


Visiting
The very first person tat came to visit me at the hospital was my mum =) She was so worried abt me. (Mum is always the best!)

Then followed by darling's cousin, Ah Xiong and Eve and their 6 mth old son.

Anna and Steven came in the evening too.. they were so excited when they saw Gwen Gwen. And when she cried, they were like hot ants in the pan. LOL
Darling mocked at them.. asking them to have one their own soon.. keke

My father came soon after, he was so worried abt me when he heard im down with fever, but after seeing me, he felt relieved. He was so happy to see Gwen Gwen too, already started to talk to her.. =)

Later ard 8pm, my parents in law came, of cos they were excited to see Gwen Gwen.

09 Jan 2008
My colleuges came during their lunch time, they filled my room with warmth and laughter... im so touched! Thanks everyone.

10 Jan 2008
John and his gf also came on the 4th day of my stay.




Hampers from (Thanks everyone):

- Anna and Steven

- Ah Xiong and Eve

- Darling's 4th and 5th aunty

- Wan Tiang, Kok Chye, Ai Ling, Suan Kheng, Shah, Wilson, Yvonne, Audrey, Jenny, Thomas, Julie Jazz, Jessie, Sheela, Jason, Rosnah, Fiona, Maurice, Sophia, Christine and Sasha

- My company