11 May 2008 (Mother's Day)

Mother’s Day
The nite before, I went back to my house to do some housework. Of cos its with my mum, if not I may not be able to handle Nini alone, dad and zy also came along and they spent the nite over with me. The sun rise, and it was a Sunday morning, not just a normal Sunday, but it’s a Sunday specially for the Mums, Yes, Its MOTHER’S DAY! Mum need to rush back home as she needs to do some work. So off we went back to HG home. Awhile later, the doorbell rang, it was a delivery man looking for me, he was holding a bunch of flowers in his hands.. keke.. the thought of darling came to my mind… He made the effort to send me flowers even when he’s not in Spore. I was so touched. I happily brought the flowers into the room. There was a card too, after reading the card… I was suppose to feel more touching but I burst out laughing. So many errors.. LOL. Although it was a lonely first mother’s day, Im truly happy!