18 May 2008 (Mum's Birthday)


Mum’s Birthday
Think darling missed a lot of celebration this mth, e.g.. mother’s day, mum’s bd, Mavis and Sunny’s wedding.. Today, we had a mini celebration for mum at home with an additional member this year. =P Mum was saying, last year, Nini was still slping soundly in my stomach. Heehee.
After tat, we went Plaza Sing for a walk, this is the first time I took Nini to travel by the MRT. Something embarrassing took place, just as I wan to push Nini’s pram out of the MRT (with Nini inside somemore), one of the wheels got stuck in the gap between the train and the platform. I was like “Oh Shit” and I continue to keep pushing the pram for about a few seconds, all my family members are already outside but they dunno that im stuck in a situation. Luckly a guy came to help me by carrying the whole pram up. “Phew” I was so embarrassed at tat moment. But luckly notting happened.



Dose off in grandpa's arm while waiting to cut cake.. lol

Seeing this photo, I feel dad has aged alot. (heartpain..)

Look at what Nini is staring at... i tink she's drooling..Nini in grandma's arm.

Waiting for the train

Train journey begins...

See all the body guards around her.. hahahaThink she's too tired to even smile..