01 May 2008 (Mother's Day Celebration)


Mother’s Day Celebration.
Its labor day today, we planned to have an early Mother’s Day celebration as qy will be out of town for SAF training, same goes for darling… who will be in Thailand for 3wks. We went to Orient Ocean for the Tim Sum buffet, when we reach the hotel, we saw a lot of ppl waiting at the lobby already, it was sooo crowded, can you imagine when I called to make a reservation 2 days ago, the manager aleady told me tat they left with 2 tables, all for 6-8 pax. Finally I can ease my cravings for it. The food was so yummy! I love the Pai Gu most. Keke. After the meal, my whole family acc darling to go for his interview at turf city, to give him some support, (actually is to go there shopping.. heehee) It was a very hot day indeed. After sending my parents home, we went to my in-laws place for MJ session.